Saturday, July 26, 2014

Parks and other fun things-Spring 2014

We love finding fun new parks and we found an awesome one in West Jordan. It had 3 different play areas all in one big park. We played at a big wood park for a while and then headed over to a different playground. Sheldon spun the kids very fast on the tire swing and then I had him spin me, and I was queasy for the next 30 min. I never used to get sick spinning, I guess it means I'm getting old when I can't get dizzy without getting sick. Oh to be young again!






 Tucker and I went on a Mother-Son date at his school this year. It was a breakdance night and they had some kids teach us some dance moves. Tucker wasn't really loving the loud music and we couldn't find any of his friends, so we decided to leave a little bit early and get a treat from the grocery store. It was fun to have a little date with him.

 A fun trip with my mom to the dinosaur museum. I think we take a picture on this dinosaur every time we go.

 The new aquarium in Draper is not as cool as I was hoping it would be, but all the exhibits aren't finished yet so I should withhold judgment. The kids had a lot of fun touching the manta rays and hanging out in the shark tunnel. Tucker took about 20 pictures of the sharks with our camera.



No comments: