At the end of kindergarten Tucker had a big Animal Project where he had to write a paper on his animal and then build a diorama. He chose a rattlesnake and I was so proud of the way his diorama turned out, he all the work himself. I just did the hot gluing.
One Saturday we decided to go for a hike, but the hike we wanted to go on was up by Alta and we didn't realize that in May there is still snow so high in the mountains. We couldn't go very far on our hike before the trail was covered in a few feet of snow, but we still had fun on our little hike.
One day Tucker made a smiley face with his lunch and had to take a picture. Future food blogger!
1 comment:
We should do some hikes during the day while kiddies are in school! And I love the Food pic!
Post a Comment