I did not get a lot of pictures during November or even Thanksgiving. I was too busy eating all the delicious food all the Mills family made. We always decorate our tree in November, I know it's too early, but when we go to California for Christmas it just feels like we need to put it up earlier to make it worth it. I think our little fake tree is so old it sheds just as much as a real tree.
We decided to go see the lights at Temple Square over thanksgiving weekend because the weather was so warm, but the rest of Utah had the same idea. It was so crowded you could hardly walk anywhere. The kids were happy they got to play at their favorite dinosaur play area at City Creek and we saw a few lights before we were done trying to maneuver through massive crowds. I think next year we'll pick a less busy time to go.
The Mills Family Christmas Party is always fun and the kids look forward to seeing Santa. There were no tears from any of our kids this year! When I asked Tucker if he wanted to write a letter to Santa Claus, he told me that he had already told Santa what he wanted at the party. This year he asked for lots of Star Wars Legos.
Halle and Sheldon went on a little date to Ikea. Halle had so much fun and talked about it for weeks afterwards.
We had fun building our gingerbread house this year. I forgot to get a pic of the finished product, but it turned out pretty cute. I love whoever came up with the idea to sell gingerbread kits. So fun and so easy.
When did this little man get so big? I can't believe he turned 2 in December. He still seems really young to me, but it's probably because he's not a huge talker. Lately he has been starting to talk more, but he is still really hard to understand. We celebrated his birthday by having delicious chocolate cake and trying to get Tucker and Halle to let Finn open his own presents up.

No comments:
Post a Comment