Friday, March 14, 2008
Swimmer Baby
So I have been seriously slacking on my posting and whatever happened to the Recipe of the Week? I don't know, I guess I just ran out of recipes ;) No actually, the recipe of the week column will be resumed next week, I'm sure to your great excitement! The biggest news for Sheldon and I is only 2 1/2 more weeks until we find out whether our baby is a boy or girl. The appt is on Sheldon is betting on a girl, due to some divine inspiration. I guess we'll find out how in tune with the spirit he is ;) j/k. I am trying not to think about it too much so I won't be disappointed. I had a doctor's appt. last week that went very well. I got to hear the heartbeat again and it was so cool, because they would listen to the heartbeat for a few seconds, but then it would disappear because the baby had moved. So the doctor would have to find the heartbeat again all the way on the other side of my stomach. I think we have a very active baby and I'm not looking forward to when the baby starts elbowing and kicking me. I have a feeling that this baby is going to be a lot like Sheldon and have super amounts of energy all the time. What have I gotten myself into! In other news, Sheldon is completely in love with our new car. He has probably read the car manual twice and examined every nook and cranny. I really don't mind because now he knows how to take care of our car. An early birthday present for him was to have our car windows tinted, which is definitely very cool, but I have trouble finding our car at night. I end up wandering around the parking lot looking like a crazy lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment