


Yesterday at my doctor appointment, my wish finally came true. I was told to eat a milkshake every single day! They were worried I wasn't gaining enough weight and so they finally said what I've been waiting to hear my whole life, "Eat more ice cream." So yesterday Sheldon and I had a big iceberg shake. I think I am going to become good friends with Ben and Jerry this week.
3 comments:
Wow...what a wonderful diagnosis/treatment! I'm sure that Laura would absolutely love to be told the same thing. Either way, we both probably eat more ice cream than we should. Oh well. I have to gain sympathy weight, right? Laura is now 16 weeks pregnant and we should find out on the 25th of this month what we're having...assuming the little thing sits still long enough (and in the right position). Do you guys have a name picked out yet for your little boy? Just wondering. Good luck with the last couple weeks!
I am so jealous!!! There is no better place than Orem, Utah to find good ice cream either. You could go a different place every night. I hope things continue to go well. Keep your feet up, eat your ice cream, practice relaxing, and enjoy the last couple weeks. Your life is about to change. We are thinking about you every day. Let us know how things go!!
Good you gain it I'll work on losing it, and when the baby comes and you are all healed we'll go on walks together! Eat some phish food for me! Love you see you soon! Also, do you want Hot dogs for Thurs? we have a lot! w/ buns
Post a Comment