Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stewart Falls

On July 5th, Sheldon, my family, and I hiked up to Stewart Falls. It's a really beautiful hike and pretty easy, so it was great for me. This is me on the hike at 34 weeks pregnant.

Here is Sheldon:

And this is a picture of my sister and my cousin hiking.


We topped off the hike by going out to eat at one of our favorite places, Bajio's. On July 4th we went and watched a parade with Sheldon's brother and his wife. This is a picture of their little boy, Andrew, with Sheldon, and it is just so cute I have to post it. I don't have any pictures of the parade we watched, because I have more fun watching people at parades instead of the actual floats.










2 comments:

Rach said...

You must have a stubborn baby! Natalie had her baby on Tuesday, but she's been bigger than you all along. I'm sure he will be so excited when we get there that he will want to meet us! ;)

Becky said...

Hi Sheldon and Elaine! (This is Becky) Is that little boy Kalon's? He is cute! I am excited for you guys to have your baby boy too! Our blog is private but if you want an invite send me a message on facebook.

oh and I love your blog layout!