Friday, August 8, 2008

Funny Cat

This is a funny video of our cat Mickey. Sheldon walked in our living room one day and noticed a big bump on the couch. After poking it he realized it was our cat. Our cat loves to hide and play under the slipcover on our couch. I'm just worried we won't notice him one time and will accidentally end up sitting on him! Sorry there is no sound, but I just took the video with our digital camera and it sounded weird so I took the sound off. You're not missing much, mainly we were just laughing at how funny our cat is.

1 comment:

Matt and Jayna said...

hehe, that is funny, but scary that he hides under the slip cover! I would be afraid to sit on him sometime.

It was fun to read all your posts and funny to see a pic of Sheldon snorkeling. I never saw a picture. Also, It was good to FINALLY meet Sheldon after all these years! :0)

That's a good idea to catch up on posts before the baby comes. We are anxiously awaiting your baby news and can't wait to see pictures of him! Good Luck and keep us posted!