I tried getting a picture of him in his cute outfit at the park, but he had just woken up from a nap and would not smile.
I love sleeping babies :)

We went to have dinner in Salt Lake this week with some of my relatives and we couldn't resist stopping at Build-a-Bear and getting a nice stuffed animal for Tucker. He loves his new monkey, especially the tail because it is so easy to eat.
Tucker also had his first bubble bath this week. He loves baths, but we have never taken the time to give him a bubble bath. He liked the bubbles, but couldn't figure out how to pick them up.
I think he looks like Abe Lincoln in this picture, just with much chubbier cheeks.
There is definitely a strong resemblance to Brigham Young in this picture.



6 comments:
Whoa, in the picture of Tucky/Brigham I think I see a little leg in the background... ;)
What happened to your baby? He is a BIG boy. Teeth and everything. I can't wait to see him. I hope he will still let grandma smooch those cute cheeks.
So cute!! I love it. When is it ok to let babies ears go under water? I've wanted to let Clay do it, but I'm not sure if it's ok or not yet.
sweet guy! Just think this summer he can take swimming lessons! I bet he'd love them
Poor Tucker! Babies are just to darn cute, even when they are sad!
Hey Elaine!
How are you?! I haven't been on your blog for along time and can't believe how fast Tucker is growing! He is adorable! We miss you here at the office but hope all is going well for you!
Love ya!!
Post a Comment