Thursday, May 14, 2009

Boys and Trucks

Sheldon's parents just bought a new truck. So exciting for them, Sheldon and I were just a little jealous. Every once in a while we miss Sheldon's little red truck, but then we drive our nice Yaris that has air conditioning and gets 40 mpg and we don't really miss it all that much. I think Sheldon's parents got a Ford Ranger, but I don't really know my trucks that well. I think Tucker is already a big fan of trucks, he had lots of fun standing up in the back and playing. We even went for a spin while he was in the back and he just rolled around, totally just kidding ;) I'm so glad Sheldon's parents finally have a nice, new car to drive around! It's always nice when you don't have to worry about your car breaking down all the time.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are kidding. I loved all the pictures. Tucker looks big enough to enjoy a truck like every guy in the world.

Ms. said...

Yes, although I was hoping they would still have the other one so Mom mills could visit more :(

Unknown said...

GrandPa told me everyone needs a truck.
After hearing some of the fun you had with the little red truck. Go buy a junker and go drive it into the ground having MORE FUN..