Tucker is learning so many new things these days! He is getting really good at imitating what you do. He can pucker his lips when you tell him to give kisses and he is starting to learn the sounds animals make. So far he can do 'woof woof' really good and is starting to be able to do 'meow.' He tries to make a lot of the other sounds but he hasn't quite got any of them down yet. Unfortunately he is also starting to learn the word 'no' but he hasn't started saying it all the time yet. Just every once in a while, so I am really trying to avoid saying the word no to him. This video has two good clips of him saying meow and woof.
6 comments:
oh my gosh how cute!!!
Ahhhh! SO CUTE! I think I need to take a trip to Utah before I go up to school! ;)
Oh my gosh! He is so cute!
I love watching kids cheer for themselves! Good luck on not saying "no". Let me know if you are successful.
He says it so well too! He is such a darling! I love playing with Tucker and hanging out with you Elaine!!!
We parents sure do get excited and with good reason! Check out Elder Russell's bundle of noise at geneandbreanna.blogspot.com
Post a Comment