I consider it a success since both his ears are still attached and no one was harmed in the process of cutting his hair. It is so much harder than I thought it would be to cut his hair when you can't predict when he is going to turn his head. We cut his hair outside since he is content to just sit still outside and he loves to watch all the neighborhood kids play. Although it was not fun when the kids got their bikes and skateboards out and went zooming by, that meant extra head-turning! His haircut turned out a little shorter than I wanted it, since I forgot how much hair shrinks up when it dries, but I think it will grow out pretty fast. I now understand why parents put off cutting their babies hair for so long, they just look so much more grown up after it's cut. I was a little bit sad to say goodbye to the crazy curly hair, but it was definitely time. Every time I looked at his hair recently I just started to see his 'wings' of hair.




5 comments:
What a cute big boy you have! Great pictures. I can't wait to get up to Utah. Pretty soon he won't be content to just sit and watch. Thanks for the posts. They make my day.
Oh, he looks so cute with his new haircut. Good Job Elaine! Yes, kids hair is hard to cut because they move so much and that must have been really hard while the neighborhood kids skated back and forth! so funny!
Awesome I love his big boy haircut! I love that he sat still (mostly at least) for you
You guys are so stinkin' cute!
His haircut looks great! Awesome job Elaine!
Post a Comment