Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mills Reunion

On July 11th, we were able to go to a little reunion for the Mills Family. It was at a very nice park, so Tucker had tons of fun playing on the playground and swinging in the swings. One of Tucker's favorite things is climbing up steps since we don't have any in our house.






Four Generations of the Mills Family!



Stay Tuned this week for Tucker's First Haircut! I'm doing it myself so who knows how it will turn out :)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see haircut pics! I'll bet it will be fun! I love Tucky's long hair though!

Ms. said...

Thats cool that you guys were able to go! LOL good luck with the haircut! I gave Andrew a sucker to keep him busy and had two people helping

Cookie cutters is pretty inexpensive in A.F. and they do a great job too just for future reference