Thursday, July 23, 2009

"My little baby's all grown up.."

"and..[sniffle]...and saving China." -Mushu from Mulan, definitely one of my favorite movies. Anyway, my little sis is all grown up and headed to college! Tucker and I were able to go down to California and be there for her graduation, which was so much fun. It was such a hot day at graduation, but luckily they were pretty fast at reading the names. My favorite part was when Rachel was singing with the Choir and her hat blew off as you can see in this picture. I don't know why I thought it was so funny, maybe because not a lot of funny things happen at graduation and so you have to take what you can get.



Tucker had it made at graduation, everyone switched off fanning him and making sure he was in the shade. Next time, I am definitely going to take on of those handheld electric fans.


Congratulations, Rachel! We will be so excited to have you up here in the fall so we can mooch off your dining plus ;)

2 comments:

Olsen Family said...

the last picture is Rachel's and my favorite. I am glad you are back to blogging.

Rach said...

Can you email me a copy of that last one? It's too small to save it from here!