Sheldon and I have been married for 3 years, time flies when you're having fun! Sheldon's parents were kind enough to watch Tucker for a night, so we were able to stay at a cute little Bed and Breakfast in Sandy. We were able to get 20% off the cost of our stay, so I thought it ended up being a great deal, and much nicer than some of the other places we have stayed in Salt Lake. They had some gorgeous gardens in the backyard and we took this picture by setting our camera on a rock.

We had fun visiting This is the Place Monument, I think this is a picture of Brigham Young's Wives. I'm smiling so big in this picture because I'm thinking how great it is to be Sheldon's one and only wife. I'm a competitive person, but I don't think I could handle competing with other wives.
We also had fun feeding the animals, although I was honestly a little scared to feed the horses. They have pretty big mouths and it wouldn't take much to break one of my little fingers.

It was a great day and we ended up hanging out at the park until we were hungry for dinner. It seems like so much has happened in the 3 years we have been married. I can't even imagine what the next couple of years are going to be like, but I'm sure it will only get better!

It was a great day and we ended up hanging out at the park until we were hungry for dinner. It seems like so much has happened in the 3 years we have been married. I can't even imagine what the next couple of years are going to be like, but I'm sure it will only get better!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment