Tucker had his 1 year doctor appt about 2 weeks ago and I just forgot to blog about it. I'm sure you are all dying to hear about it. He is very low in the percentile for weight, but he sure doesn't look that little to me.
weight: 19.6 lb 8%
height: 29.25 in 33%
head: 18.5 in 69%
He hasn't grown lengthwise at all since the last appt., technically he actually shrunk a quarter of an inch, but it's probably just because it's hard to measure a wiggly baby. We have bad news and good news, I will give the bad news first because everyone knows you save the best for last! Sad News: We took Tucker to the dentist this week and he has a little cavity. I brush his teeth every day and give him flouride, but the doctor said it was due to a deformity in his tooth, just really soft enamel in one spot. So next week we have to have it filled,which means we have to hold him while the doctor does a quick filling. It won't be fun so I am making Sheldon come with me.
Good News: Tucker is doing so good at walking, when he wants to he can walk all over place. I will post videos soon of his cute walk.





5 comments:
The 4th picture is amazing! A model baby if I've ever seen one!
What a heart breaker already. Thanks for the pictures and up date. I love them.
so sad! I think I would just cry the whole time
Oh, he's so darling. What a handsome boy he is!
I hope the Dentist place doesn't give you too much trouble!!!!!
Post a Comment