We survived the dentist! It was not a fun experience, but I think Tucker did pretty good considering everything. He screamed bloody murder for 4 minutes, but the dentist was right when he said it would take about 4 minutes. Tucker mainly hated it because they stuck something in his mouth to keep it open and then the noises of all the tools. He calmed down really quickly after it was all over, faster than he calms down with shots. Tucker was also very excited to get another bouncy ball from the dentist. Tucker was kind of tired the rest of the day and I just let him watch a movie. I thought it was so funny that he would just lay on the floor holding his remote watching the movie. He stayed there for about 10 minutes, which is pretty long for him, especially now that he loves to walk around.


3 comments:
That belly is asking for a kiss. At least he slowed down for 10 min. I like your new carpet.
poor guy-10 minutes that is long! You know they are tired when they sit
I love the belly hanging out. This just gives you a glimpse of how he will look at 40...only add several pounds to the belly, perhaps a bit of chest/belly hair and a 5:00 shadow. On second thought, considering his genes, no to all of the above.
Hope you guys are doing well! I can't remember if we told you, but we have a blog: http://therobecks.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out if you want. We need to stay in touch!
Post a Comment