Monday, September 21, 2009

Utah State Fair

Sheldon and Tucker went to the Utah State Fair with the Mills side of the family last Saturday. They had lots of fun petting the animals and looking at all the cool stores. I think Sheldon's favorite event was the hypnotist show. Here are a few of the pictures from their day.

















I love this last picture, he had fallen asleep in the stroller and was so tired that he stayed asleep even after Sheldon picked him up. It's hard to see in this picture, but if you look closely at his hand his fingers got pretty scraped up. He took quite a little tumble at the fair and bruised his head as well. His fingers look like they are getting a little infected because it is so hard to keep band-aids on kids. I'm trying my best to keep his fingers clean and I put neosporin on throughout the day. If anyone has any good tips on getting band-aids to stay on, or maybe I just need stickier band-aids!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you could do liquid bandaids? I've always wanted to try them and perhaps they are good for kids. Or you could always do what Kalon and Mariah did: Duct tape the whole arm up. LOL Good luck!

Ms. said...

I amen the liquid bandaids. Also whats worked for us sometimes is filling up sink with soapy water a couple times a day and having him play in (to wash his hands). LOl oh the duck tape!