Monday, October 26, 2009

Roomies!

A week ago one of my friend's from freshman year got married and I was able to get together with so many of the girls that I lived with at DT. I love that 6 years later we are still good friends and it doesn't seem like that much time has passed when we get together! I love weddings and Elena's reception was so much fun to go to, I was a huge fan of her dress! Weddings always make me want to get married again and I think someday I am going to have to renew my vows or do something like that, just so I can have an excuse to wear my wedding dress again. I only got to wear it once and that definitely wasn't enough for how much I spent on my dress :)



1 comment:

Ms. said...

How fun and cute dress!