Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Vegas!

About two weeks ago we went to Vegas for my cousin's wedding reception. Even though it was a really short trip (we drove down Friday night and came back Sunday afternoon) it was so much fun. I didn't get very many good pictures, not even one of the bride and groom, but it was because I was too busy catching up with people I don't get to see very often. It was fun to see my parents and they, of course, had a lot of fun chasing Tucker around and spoiling him.





2 comments:

Olsen Family said...

When I talked to Dan last night, he said he was looking forward to Thanksgiving just so he could see Tucker. So I will have some competition following him around. :) Thanks for the pics.

Ms. said...

fun trip and out of the cold! I feel better that it was vegas. I was told you would be in California and I was so sad like "ANd they didn't tell us so we could see them?" I know I know. Cute little guy!