Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tucker's busy week, Part 2

Tucker has had another busy week, this kid just never stops! Here's a look at what Tucker has been up to this past week.
Playing with friends, their favorite game is trying to take whatever toy the other person is playing with and chasing after each other.


Brushing his teeth, one toothbrush for him to use and one for me to be in charge of.


Playing with his toys and making lots of messes!

Helping Mom empty the dishwasher.

Helping empty the clothes from the dryer (even if I'm trying to put the clothes in the dryer)

Folding the clothes (or mainly eating them and seeing how they taste)

Speed-reading his books, he turns the pages so fast now that I don't get a chance to read to him.

Playing at the park and running away from his mom as fast as he can!


3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

They should be Tucker and Elaine's busy week and I love them.

Rachel said...

I love that picture of him in the pile of clothes! :]

Ms. said...

OH tucky I miss you. And you totally know I am going to be your favorite Mills aunt-sorry dahlia