Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who am I?

In general, I think Tucker looks mostly like Sheldon. Every now and then, I think I see features that are mine though. What do you guys think, does he look more like Sheldon or me?


Sheldon
I don't have a lot of great baby pictures of Sheldon, sorry. FYI, his arm is not really broken in this picture, it is just a blanket. He was probably trying to get people to take pity on him and give him licorice ;) Licorice is what he is eating in the second picture and it is still one of his favorite things to eat.



Elaine




P.S. This is my 101st post, how exciting! I feel like a real blogger now that I made it over the 100 mark! There must be some sort of group I can join on facebook, or a cool award I should receive.

8 comments:

grandmaloly said...

HI, this is Sheldons old nieghbor, I think he looks like Sheldon.

Rachel said...

I think he has your eyes. Maybe he looks a lot like Sheldon because they are both boys! ;)

Kyna said...

Wow, he looks a lot like both of you. I can't choose. Create a facebook group if they don't have one yet. You deserve it!

Unknown said...

I think he looks like Sheldon as Sheldon is now, not in the baby pics.
I don't see much of Tucker of either of you as far as baby pics go...

:-)

Angela Dougherty said...

I think that he definately has more of Sheldon's look in him, but I see you as well. I loved seeing the baby pics of you guys! You were adorable!

Ms. said...

I think he has Sheldon't nose your eyes and mouth. How cute are you little baby Elaine! And is sheldon like 5 in that top picture? I love that he probably has Dahlia's diaper over his shorts

Bryan said...

You know, it's just too hard to decide...I think he's a perfect mix! Congrats on your 101st post :)

Laura said...

whatever he is, he definitely has your smiilie. =) (wow too many i's. that's one-armed-mom time)