Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Morning

This year I decided it's going to be an official tradition every year to take family pictures before opening presents. I think it's funny to take pictures just after people wake up and I'm sure in the future our kids will love having to wait to open presents to take pictures.


Tucker loved the new books he got for Christmas, he got some sesame street books from my Grandma and he said 'Elmo' all morning.





I love the new robe that Sheldon got me for Christmas and we all got new pajamas for Christmas. Note to self: next year start shopping for pajamas earlier because almost all the stores were sold out of the smaller sizes of pajamas!


Tucker still doesn't quite understand that a wrapped present has something exciting on the inside, but he did enjoy helpin us rip the wrapping paper off.




Tucker got a cute music set from Grandma and Grandpa Mills and he loves it so much! This kid definitely loves music, the first thing he does when he wakes up in the morning is reach for the CD player in his room and say "dss" ( I think that is his word for music) until you turn it on. He has had a lot of fun so far making his own music by banging the drumsticks on everything in the house.


4 comments:

Olsen Family said...

Fun Christmas morn. Your house must be full of happy music.

Unknown said...

So fun! Awesome a Drum for Tucker. Clay would love to play with something like that. I thought about getting him one. Where did you get it from?

Angela Dougherty said...

He is so cute! Jake has some Elmo books just like that and they are absolutely his favorite. I just want to squeeze your little boy!

Ms. said...

how fun!