We have been so busy this December, but I love it! I love the chance to get together with friends and family that you haven't seen for a while. Tucker and I both got a little sick at the beginning of the month, which was definitely no fun, but we are all healthy now! I could tell Tucker wasn't feeling well by the fact that he actually laid down to watch a movie, poor kid. I can't imagine what it would be like to have more than one kid throwing up with the flew, it was a lot of work with just Tucker being sick! Lots of laundry and baths for Tucker and I swear the smell lingered for a week no matter what I did to try and get rid of it. On that happy note to brighten your day :)



About a week and a half ago we went to the Annual Mills Family Christmas Party. We ate lots of good food and came home with way too many treats that I ended up eating most of. I need to start having Sheldon hide the treats, or else I look at them all day and I can't resist eating all of them! They had Santa come to the party, but Tucker was not feeling well that day so he wasn't having anything to do with strangers. Trying to keep him as happy as long as possible, I did not get a picture of him with Santa :(
We were able to go see my sister and cousin's choir concert at BYU (Many thanks to my Aunt for the tickets!) It was so much fun and I was very impressed with how good they were. The only bad part was Sheldon and I got there late due to lots of snow on the road and no parking available whatsoever. We walked in late to the concert and realized our seats were in the VERY middle of the row. We vetoed the idea of crawling over 20 people to get to our seats and instead sat in the very front row that had lots of open seats. Nobody kicked us out and I ended up enjoying our seats very much!

Last Sunday one of my old roommates was in town, so got together for dinner. I love that 6 years after our freshman year together we are still good friends! My hair is kind of crazy in this picture, but everyone else looks so cute, especially Tucker :)
1 comment:
So cute Elaine! Sorry you were sick. Can you email me a copy of the picture of the roomies?
Post a Comment