Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dear Santa:

We went to visit Sheldon's parents this past weekend after Christmas. I was so excited to find that Sheldon's mom had pulled out a Christmas letter he wrote when he was 8. I loved it so much I just had to share it with everyone!
In case you missed the date at the top, it's supposed to be 12/24/90. I love that the 9 is backwards.





In case you have a hard time reading Sheldon's letter (don't forget he was only 8 years old, so you can't make fun of him too much for typos ;)
"I wish you would give my a soccer ball and a boomerang. And do you need a map. And how do you all thos houses. I've been a good exzample to my mom."
And then my very favoritest part, in huge letters:

Sheldon definitely wanted to get on Santa's good side so he could get his soccer ball and boomerang :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soo cute! I Love Christmas. I think we're going to have gingerbread pancakes for Christmas breakfast as a tradition!

Ms. said...

That is the cutest thing ever I think you should frame it. I am serious yes