Friday, February 5, 2010

tucker + avery

Remember this post a while ago about Tucker and Avery, it seems like not much has changed since then, except for their looks. These were some pictures I took this week while they were playing together that I thought were cute. Avery was just sitting on the fireplace swinging her legs, so I had to put tucker next to her and they had fun just sitting there and swinging together.



This one is my favorite, it looks like Avery is making a play for his hand :)
















3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

Looks like playing King of the Chair and Swinging your feet are pretty fun things to do when you have a friend. Thanks for the pics.

Ms. said...

OH my gosh they are adorable together!!!! Little Tucky! I was thinking the other day the first time I got to hold him in the hospital and it made me cry how sweet he was!

Brendan said...

They would totally make a cute couple when they are older! Sooooooooo Cuuute!