Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun with Friends

Last Friday we were able to babysit our friend's little girl while they had a night out to themselves. She is such a cute girl and she is about two months old. It was fun to have Avery and Tucker play together and compare their different personalities. I loved all these pictures we took, because Avery makes such funny faces and I can just picture funny stories in my head as I look at the pictures.

1. Avery and Tucker just discovering each other
2. Tucker trying to talk louder than Avery, because she is pretty chatty
3. Avery definitely doesn't like Tucker's yelling
4. Tucker thinking: Hey, you're kind of pretty
5. Tucker: Wow, there is totally a hot girl sitting next to me!
6. Avery: He's all right, nothing special
7. Avery: I'm totally cuter
8. Tucker: Hey, maybe we could go out sometime
9. Avery: Ewww, cooties! (Throwing hands up in the air trying to push him away)

Yes, I am definitely putting off doing all the cleaning that needs to get done and instead writing weird stories.

2 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

Haha!! I laughed pretty hard when I read this, such cute kids! Well done, Elaine, Tucker is adorable.

Rach said...

Aww, so cute and funny! I think 5 is my favorite. :) I think I need to get Picasa so I can do cool stuff like this!