This week Sheldon and I were lucky enough to have one of our favorite friends and her daughter visit us. Carrie moved about a year ago to New Mexico since Tyler, her husband, got a job there. We have missed playing games with them, especially super-competitive games of Settlers of Cataan. In general we just miss being able to hang out with them all the time! Arya is 1 year old and she is so cute and just full of never ending energy. I had a hard time taking pictures of her since she never stopped moving.

We think Tucker and Arya should get married someday, I think they make a pretty cute couple :)

We think Tucker and Arya should get married someday, I think they make a pretty cute couple :)

This picture is funny because Tucker was being fussy and so Arya wouldn't stop looking at him. It's really hard to get little kids to look at the camera, especially at the same time! The only bad thing about having such good friends visit is that you end up missing them more! Carrie, I miss you! Thanks for stopping by to visit!



2 comments:
So fun! And she is adorable!!
You got some cute pics! She really does never stop moving until she wears herself out. It was so fun visiting with you! We miss playing games and just hanging out as well. Tucker is a sweetie and I love when he laughs too! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment