Sunday, January 11, 2009
Christmas!
Sheldon and I had an excellent christmas, and as you can see I was way to lazy to upload a bunch of pictures so you get to see them all in collage form. Christmas Eve we had dinner with Sheldon's brother's family. We had a great dinner, I made a turkey for the first time! I was pretty proud that I did all the gross stuff, like taking out the giblets and neck, ewww. Then we spent the next few days at Sheldon's parents house. It was very fun to have a break from everything and just relax and play games. My parents came up the next week and of course Tucker was never put down for a second! I was so glad they were able to come up even though it was such a short trip. Luckily it won't be too long before they get to take care of Tucker while we go to Brazil (21 days!!). I think they may get a little sick of him once they have to watch him for 10 days.
Even though this year's Chrismas wasn't filled with a ton of presents, I would say it was one of our more memorable Christmases. It was just great to be able to spend time with both our families and of course have fun with our little Tuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay for Brazil! It will be so much fun! I don't think they'll get sick of him, maybe poopy diapers, but not him
When are you guys headed out again? That is a long time, hope you guys don't get too home/tucker sick! I hope it's an awesome trip!! Maybe Bren will take me to Texas sometime. :) Love you!
I want to meet this little guy. He's so adorable. That's awesome that you guys are going to Brazil. I had no idea. And I DOUBT that your parents will get sick of Tucker after just 10 days. They'll probably have a hard time giving him back!
Post a Comment