Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Monday!

I wish it was still the weekend, but it has been a pretty good Monday morning thus far. We are trying to bring on more spring weather by putting away some of our winter clothes in storage! Bring on the warm weather! Tucker woke up this morning with some crazy hair and had fun playing with a scarf. Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!




3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

His hair looks how we all feel on Mondays - frazzled. He's cheerful and having fun anyway. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, I've been wearing shorts lately to try and bring on the summer too! Wish it worked like that! Cute hair! I Love it.

Ms. said...

sweet guy! LOl I like Dahlia's comment that she has been wearing shorts. I am all for warm weather man and excited for shorts weather. Not quite there for me, but ready for it, I love the decorations on the window