Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I put Tucker down for some quiet time this afternoon because he was throwing lots of temper tantrums. I later heard him in his crib naming the body parts he knows, "Ears, Ears, Nose, Nose." He mainly said ears and nose but he said a few others as well. Nose is my favorite that he says because it sounds like 'Nosh.' I can't get him to point to his nose though, he always points to his mouth for some reason.

I'm getting called into the nursery in our ward, which I don't really mind, but I think it is good for Tucker to be in there without us. He is going through a very clingy stage, although he doesn't have any problems going to nursery because he loves the toys. When we leave him to go on dates we leave him with our neighbors and Tucker is so used to them it doesn't help him get used to strangers. Hopefully he will just grow out of it. I am actually kind of excited to go in nursery because I have a really rowdy class in primary right now and I feel like I spend all of church telling them to be quiet, hold still, don't touch each other. At least in nursery I can just let the kids run around and play!

Here are some cute pictures of Tucker I took the other day in the tree in our front yard. He really liked being higher than us.










1 comment:

Ms. said...

OH dear, well I am sad for you to go into nursery, but awesome that you are excited. I think I would quit going to church if they gave me that calling. But you get to eat snacks!