Friday, March 12, 2010

Pool and Parties

Last week we went to the Lehi pool with Emily and Avery. Tucker had such a blast this time, I think he gets more comfortable with the water every time we go. He was walking and crawling all over the place in the water, blowing bubbles, and his favorite thing was definitely playing with these little fountains at the edge of the pool. Tucker had so much fun that he definitely did not want to leave. I was trying to get him dressed just by the edge of the pool and he kept running away from me and trying to get in the water, so we had to go in the changing rooms so he would stop escaping.






I didn't get any good pictures of Avery, but she was cute as always. She would try and blow bubbles just like Tucker, but she would always stick her whole face in the water and then be so surprised and have the biggest eyes.




I have been busy this week planning a baby shower I am throwing for one of my friends. I am really excited about the theme, it is going to be a bird and nest theme. I don't want to give away too many of my ideas because probably a lot of the people that are coming to the shower read this blog. So I want there to be a few surprises when they come. Has anyone thrown a shower before and have some good ideas/tips?

3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

So cute. Looks so fun. Happy Friday.

Ness said...

I know when I go to a shower I never know how much food is going to be served. Lunch or just a snack of nuts and mints? It might be nice to let people know ahead of time so they don't eat right before you serve them lunch or they can eat a light lunch and aren't ready to pass out by the time they leave. Games are fun but the baby diaper smell thing is really sort of gross especially for the expectant mother and her tender senses. I love the games where you learn things about the expectant parents that you might not necessarily know.

Ms. said...

Decorate the night before, good food, good company ;) Have fun the theme sounds really really cute!!!