At the beginning of June there was a free fish day where you didn't have to worry about buying a license. We went fishing with Sheldon's parents at Strawberry Lake. No fish were caught, and it seemed like we didn't even get a nibble. Maybe it was because Tucker was throwing so many rocks and scaring the fish away.




Tucker and I had fun taking our inflatable canoe out. We were attached to a line so Sheldon could just pull us up and down along the shore.

For a family home evening in June we took a little hike up Dry Canyon in Lindon, it was a really pretty hike and I would like to go back since we didn't make it very far. Tucker refused to be carried in the backpack and his pace was extremely slow since every two feet he had to stop and throw rocks.







Since I was getting a little bored of cooking, I decided to have an Asian week. It was pretty fun to try lots of new recipes with different flavors. I made Ma Po Tofu, Tandoori Chicken, and homemade potstickers. They were quite of bit of work and I can totally see why people buy the frozen kind. They were tasty, but very time consuming. I only took a picture of the potstickers and my food photography could definitely use some work. I'm usually so hungry by the time I finish cooking all I want to do is eat!

1 comment:
awesome! Oh dear I haven't tried home made potstickers (K isn't a huge chinese fan) but I love it and I totally buy the frozen kind but I'll have to try a themed week. Go you!!!! And sweet tucky.
Post a Comment