Wednesday, August 4, 2010

yeehaw!

I think it was June 18 we went to the Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove. The strawberries 'n cream was amazing and the rodeo was actually really fun. I have only been to one other rodeo in my life, quite a few years ago, so I didn't really know what to expect but it was entertaining. We got there a little late so we missed most of the mutton busting, which is where little kids try to stay on sheep for as long as they can. Sheldon totally wants Tucker to try that someday, but I told him I don't think so. I guess none of them really get hurt, but most of them look pretty terrified. I don't want my son to be terrified of sheep for the rest of his life :)




It was really fun going with lots of my old roommates. Cami's holding Miriam's baby Hank, I think he was only a month and a half old here. His very first rodeo!






The funniest thing they did was a trick rider trying to get these buffalo to go on top of the trailer. It took a while because she was trying to get both on there at the same time. Who knew you could train buffalo?


1 comment:

Kyna said...

Thanks for posting these pictures, Elaine! It was so fun to go with you girls!