Thursday, August 12, 2010

Road trip to Cali!

Towards the end of June, Tucker and I had the chance to go down to California. My neighbor was driving down for a wedding, so we hitched a ride and then flew back so we could stay a few days longer. It was a lot of fun to relax in the perfect California weather and spend time with family. My parents just moved to a nice condo with a pool, hot tub, small exercise room, and it is right across the street from the farmer's market and park. And of course since it's California I got to go shopping!



I love my parents farmer's market! It is open every Saturday and Tuesday and I went on both days. How I wish Utah had a year round farmer's market! This is on our way to the market.
My parents had a big bucket of cars they kept from when we were kids and Tucker was in heaven being able to drive all his cars around.



Tucker also loved the big mirror in the bathroom (I tried to upload a video, but it didn't work) Maybe I'll try and post some video in the next post). Whenever we would undress him for his bath he would always dance around in front of the mirror naked.



On our way again to the farmer's market and park. I don't know why Tucker's making such a funny face.


This kid still loves running down any kind of hill!




More pictures of Tucker playing with his cars. He lined up all these cars all by himself, and then when he was finished he put them all back in the bucket and started lining them up again. So neat and organized!




Whenever Tucker sees the camera he has to come and look at the pictures I've taken.



Running down big hills with Grandma!




No comments: