Thursday, November 11, 2010

Olsen Family Visit

My Mom came up to visit us the week after Halloween since my Dad was on a business trip. We had lots of fun shopping and going to story time together. I didn't get many pictures, but I did take some pictures when we went to a park on Saturday. It was great that my Dad was also able to come up after his business trip.

We were going to play Bocce ball at the park but we realized the little white ball was missing. So instead Sheldon came up with the fun game of trying to walk on all the balls. Sheldon was really good at it, I was definitely not. I blame it on my big belly throws my balance off.













We had lots of fun enjoying the warm weather. Sadly, I think it may have been the last of the warm weather, it has been snowing this week.

1 comment:

Laura said...

big belly? what?!? elaine, you have no excuse...