January has been a pretty slow month, so there hasn't really been anything too exciting to post.
Potty Training Update: I'll spare you the details, but Tucker is doing pretty good. He still has good days and bad days, but after only 2 weeks I feel like he's made a lot of progress and I just remind myself how much bling I am saving by not using diapers.
Baby Girl: Still hanging out. Tucker and I are taking lots of long walks hoping gravity will pull this baby out soon. Still no name chosen, we are hoping for some divine inspiration when we see her for the first time.
Misc. pictures from January

I did my hair while Tucker was eating lunch one day and when I went to check on him he had fallen asleep. So cute, it's a good thing he didn't face plant in his food!


Tucker finally loves posing for pictures and saying 'Cheese!' He then loves looking at the picture you have just taken. He specifically wanted to take some pictures by the magnets on our fridge.

While we were in California we were able to take a few family pictures. I haven't seen all of them, but I think they turned out pretty cute. Don't you just love California and the fact that you can take pictures outside in December without freezing in the snow!
2 comments:
awww tucky! I love that last picture of him posing and yes. I do love California
Tucky sleeps gracefully even sitting up! :)I am excited when it warms up. Some darned cold blast we got this week. Brrrr. Can't wait to see baby girl and hear what her name will be.
Post a Comment