My parents watched the Tucker and Halle so Sheldon and I could go to Universal Studios without kids! My brother came along with us and we had a lot of fun, even if Universal Studios is kind of a disappointing theme park. Most of the rides are just 3D and seem kind of old. We still had fun and it was great to have a day without kids.
On the Jurassic Park ride we got very wet. I was not happy since it was a cool day
We saw an Animal Show about using animals in movies. It was pretty funny.
We watched the Terminator 2 show with Ah-nold Schwarzeneggar. I felt like it was a time travel back to the 80's :)
It was a great day, but Universal Studios doesn't even come close to comparing with Disneyland. The Return of the Mummy was our favorite ride and it was so uncrowded at the park we got to go on it 3 times.
2 comments:
If you thought Universal was bad, I'd love to see your reaction to Six Flags ;)
AWESOME! I am excited to go to Disneyland and Universal again sometime!
Post a Comment