It's so hard to believe Tucker is 3! It is amazing what a little person he has become, he is definitely coming out of the toddler stage and becoming a preschooler. He is now quick to tell me if I start doing something wrong, for example today he told me, "No, mama, No. Don't be angry. No, mama." He loves to pretend play and I love to hear what things he comes up with. He frequently pretends to go to Disneyland or Lake Tahoe (gets that one from Avery) and his cars he pretends are people.
We had his first friend birthday party this year. I kept it really small and simple, but I thought it was really fun for Tucker and his friends. We just blew up the kiddie pool and let the kids play in the water and then have snacks.
| I made Turtle cupcakes because Tucker loves Squirt the turtle from Finding Nemo. |
| They were really easy, but I thought they turned out cute. |
| Balloons, for decorations and they doubled as party favors. Everyone took a balloon home with them. |
Lots of pics of the kids playing in the pool. Tucker started running and then diving into the pool, we may have to get him a slip 'n slide next summer.
| There was also some time spent doing laps running around the deck. |
| Halle being her happy self. |
| What a cute birthday boy! |
Cupcakes! Of course Tucker always eats the frosting first and then doesn't love the cake part as much.
We opened presents later that night with Sheldon's family. Tucker loved the treats he got and his very own soccer ball.
It was a very smart idea to put candles on cupcakes, because Tucker tends to spit quite a bit when he blows :)
It was such a fun day, thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us!
2 comments:
love those cupcakes little tucky!!
You should make a trip to Lake Tahoe so he doesn't have to pretend ;) It's pretty cool.
Post a Comment