Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halle 7 months

So Halle is actually now 8 months, but I was late scheduling her 6 month doctor appointment, so she was actually 7 months when I got her in to see the doctor. It was not a very happy doctor's appointment, she had an ear infection that I had no idea she had. She wasn't fussy or anything, she had just gotten over a cold, but I felt bad that I didn't know she had an ear infection. Halle also really had a hard time with the immunization that was a liquid. She gagged, choked, screamed, and it took like 5 minutes to get this little amount of liquid down. I guess she's a pretty stubborn girl, but then the regular shots were a piece of cake compared to that. Her stats at 7 months:

Weight: 16.5 lbs  32%
Height: 27.1 in  66%
Head: 17.8 in  91%

Love my big headed kids :)

She also has 2 teeth coming in on the bottom, but I had no idea because she is not drooly or fussy. Other updates, she also eats food now without gagging and eats quite a bit. I did try to feed her some chicken baby food and she gagged on that, but I don't really blame her because it was kind of weird. She rolls over both ways now and scoots backwards on her tummy until she runs into something and then she gets stuck.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm. Yummy big toe!

Mumsey said...

Such a doll! I sure had fun with her. What a great natured little gal! :-)