Halle is a very expressive little girl. She is always making the funniest faces at us, already she is such a little comedian. Here are a few of her funny faces and just some cute pictures.
Her squinty face. She's looking at me like, "I know exactly what you're doing Mom, you can't fool me."
I just love this pink hat, it makes her cheeks look extra chubby.
Scrunchy face with tongue sticking out!
This is a video of her doing her scrunchy face.
A cute video of Halle just sitting in a rocking chair at a store.


3 comments:
She couldn't get any cuter. What a great rocker. Thanks.
We love all those faces... I love the second one... she looks like Tucker... and the one in the yellow bird hat...What a doll! :-)
and the pink hat too...And the videos - what a hoot!
She does look like tucker when she does the scuz. Scruncy face is so awesome!! Can't wait to see you guys again! Even Clay loves to watch her movies over and over again.
Post a Comment