Sometimes I still can't believe Tucker is 3 years old! That means he will be going to kindergarten in 2 years, whaaat?? He had his 3 year check-up last month and it went really well except for the fact that he cried almost the whole time. I'm hoping that when he turns 4 it will be a lot easier. He doesn't like anything it doesn't matter if I tell him it won't hurt. Getting his height checked is the only good part because I tell him it's just like they check your height at Disneyland. At least he always calms down fast after everything is over.
Height: 37 in 39%
Weight: 30.6 lbs 39%
Tucker is such a great older brother and brings so much energy and life into our family. He loves puzzles, cars, books, going to the park, movies (or dvdv's as he likes to call them.) and playing with his friends. I think it is challenging now that he realizes he has his agency and he doesn't always have to do what you say. It's tough showing him that there are consequences to his actions. This is such a great age though, I love watching all his pretend play.
3 comments:
What a "cool guy!" He is so adorable! love you Tucky!
Such a handsome boy! That's a neat train.
I love Halle's eyes in the top one!
Post a Comment