One of these days I am really going to catch up on all my blogging... All the way back in August Tucker turned 5! He was so excited for his birthday and I think he was counting down at least a month before-hand. I didn't get a lot of pictures because my camera battery always seems to run out at the worst moment. I let the kids play with our camera so then whenever I want to use it it's not charged. We start out birthdays with a special sugar cereal they get to pick out and Tucker always picks Cookie Crisp. Who doesn't like cookies for breakfast? There are always balloons waiting for the kids when they wake up and this year we got Tucker a giant balloon that was more like a giant ball.
We had to go to one of Tucker's favorite places, Chuck-e-Cheese! I love that we always get our picture taken in the photo booth there, but it is getting really hard to fit all 5 of us in the picture.
Tucker had a small party with friends at Kangaroo Zoo. I really wanted to plan some awesome party for him, but I decided to go with something simple and Tucker didn't seem to mind, which is what counts.
Later, we opened up presents with Grandma and Grandpa Mills. He got lots of fun treats and 3D books! He had so much fun that the next day he was asking how long it was until his next birthday.
A few months ago Tucker filled out a little questionnaire for his primary class. His answers are in blue
I have 0 brothers and 1 sister. (Apparently Finn doesn't count as a brother because he is a baby?)
My favorite food is Mac & Cheese, Pancakes.
My least favorite food is snakes & worms.
My favorite thing to do is play with cars & Angry birds
When I grow up I want to be a Pro Skateboarder
My favorite scripture story is I don't have a favorite but I like to look at them.
Something else that is special about me is I love my baby sister.
I don't know where he came up with the skateboarder thing, but it's cool.
A few more things about Tucker:
He loves to read and learn about animals and bugs. He loves to watch Planet Earth.
He learned how to ride a two-wheeler so quickly! We love to go on rides on a trail by our house.
Loves treats, but he no longer gets up early searching for treats in our cupboards. He is very helpful and obedient, he really tries to be good.
Tucker also loves to be crazy and silly. He has a lot of fun with Halle.
I really can't believe he is already five!





2 comments:
aww sweet Tucker! I can't believe he is five either!! I love you and go you for not crying I think if I started andrew last year I would have and by this year I was like "may the force be with you" peace out. I remember going and visiting tucky at the hospital when he was first born and loving holding him even though I was worried I would hurt him
Such fun pictures of Tucker and great memories of his little days and fun to see how much he has grown up.
Post a Comment