Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Halle turns 3 and a game of I Spy

For Halle's 3rd birthday we went to her favorite place, Kangaroo Zoo! Sometimes I forget that she is only 3, she seems so much older for her age. Some of her favorite things are riding her bike, climbing, monkey bars, playing with animals, and building with legos. 









I think it was a Sunday when the kids had to stay home because they were sick and Sheldon decided they should make their own 'I Spy' scene. Tucker and Halle love I spy books so they got out lots of their own little toys and set them. I think the pictures turned out really cute and actually would make a good I spy.




 Lions, tigers, and bears oh my!
I spy 2 monkeys, 3 piggies, and a bird that can fly.







3 comments:

Rach said...

I love that idea for ispy! Such a fun way to remember their age and the toys they played with :)

Ms. said...

I love the I spy idea so clever!

Mumsey said...

Fun blog updates! Love the pictures :)