We started off April celebrating Sheldon's birthday. I attempted to create my own ice cream cake and it didn't turn out super awesome, but Finn apparently enjoyed it. Next time I think I will just buy an ice cream cake from coldstone
My parents came up for Conference Weekend. Of course it was crazy being conference and Easter weekend, but we did so many fun things. It was great to be able to go to the temple with my family. Afterwards we all went to eat at a restaurant together and it was one of those dinners where Finn spilled his drink/food 3 times. Each time he spilled something he would cry so loudly, it was definitely one of those dinners where we ate our food as fast as we could to get out of there.
Conference was great of course. Sheldon's Mom made some awesome activity packets for the kids that kept them busy during conference.
This is my favorite picture! We went to the bean museum while my parents were here and Finn is pretending to be a butterfly.
1 comment:
The picture where Halle's hair is sticking up from the static electricity is awesome!
Post a Comment