We had a fun time checking out the tulip festival this year. It was such a warm spring this year, but there were still lots of beautiful tulips to see. Finn loved smelling all the flowers.
Sheldon finally has slightly less than perfect vision and had to get glasses. Halle tried on a few pairs while Sheldon was waiting for his glasses. If she ever has to get glasses she will look really cute!
I went to youth conference and Sheldon sent me this picture while I was gone. He told me Finn was missing his mama and drowning his sorrows in his milk.
We survived some rainy soccer games. I kept hoping we would see some lightning, because they'll play in rain or snow as long as their is now lightning.
We occasionally like to go check out the MOA at BYU. We have to start brainwashing our kids at a young age and convince them to go to BYU.
The Payson Temple Open House was a great experience. They did a great job handling crowds, we didn't have to wait in line and none of our kids cried when they had to put on booties! It was a really beautiful temple, I'm so grateful we live near so many temples and can give our kids opportunities to go inside. I can't wait until the Provo City Center Temple open house!
Of course, it's not a blog post without a picture of some crazy lego thing we have built. We built a lego tower all the way to the ceiling and then had a great time knocking it down. No children were injured during this process.


2 comments:
Roy says the cute one of Finn drowning his sorrows in milk looks like him when I am out of town. So fun to see the cute pictures.
I love seeing all the great pictures of the kids and family!
Post a Comment