Monday, September 7, 2015

March 2015

We were pretty excited in March to be able to go to a Lego exhibit. They had scale models built of US Monuments. I love seeing how many thousands of lego pieces and hours it takes to build each model. 



Afterwards we stopped for churros at Costco. Have I said how much I love the gifs google makes?


Watching the sunrise out the window.


I don't know if this video will work, but we spent a lot of time climbing up these dirt hills. During the winter they were doing construction by our house and it was a Sunday tradition to go play on the big dirt hill. The kids would come home very dirty, but happy.




One day when we were playing outside, Tucker spent five minutes looking for a four leaf clover and of course Lucky Tucky finds one. Sheldon has spent his almost his whole life looking for one, he was a little surprised Tucker found one so fast. 

No comments: