
We gave Tucker his first bath on Sunday and it wasn't as bad as I though it was going to be. He hated being given a sponge bath, but I think he really liked sitting in the warm water. The only problem came up when he peed in the water, very typical of Tucker. I have learned to keep a rag over him when I am changing his diaper or else he will pee on me every time. Tucker is so tricky, he always has a little smirk on his face after he does something like that. Here is a cute picture of him after his bath, I just loved the look on his face.
4 comments:
Aha! I can't get enough BABY!!!! He's so cute! I love him. I would have grabbed him on Tuesday but Mariah beat me to him! So cute!
I want to give him a big smooch!!! I think he totally looks like you more than Sheldon...but who am I to say (except for his ears and eyes)
He is just the cutest!! I love looking at pictures of him. Do people tell you that he looks like Sheldon?? It seems like he has Sheldon's eyes...at least from the pictures. Very cute!
I can't believe your labor story! I knew you could do it! So, was the pain pretty bad?? Or did it not hurt as bad as you thought?? I'm glad everything went well and that Tucker is here and healthy! Have fun with him!
You have a handsome little man!! I am no expert, but I think he looks more like Elaine. He looks very healthy and happy. Does he keep you up at night much?
Post a Comment