Tucker is starting to learn so many words and he has definitely got all his animals sounds down. I finally recorded most of the animals sounds but I forgot a few of my favorites! One of my favorites is the elephant, I think it is so cute he can do the hand motion with the noise. A few of the words Tucker says all the time are: Dad, Bear, Ball, Tucker, Airplane, applesauce, Car, Baby, More, All done, Avery (his friend from upstairs), shoes, cat, dog, and he learns more every day. I love this stage where he tries to imitate everything.
I forgot to post Tucker's stats when he went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago (He was about 15 1/2 months old). I put these on here more for my own information so I have another place to keep a record.
Weight: 22.44 lbs 21%
Height: 31" 47.96%
Head: 19" 80%
Poor kid still has a huge head, and he really does. I try to find hats for him and his head is always too big!
3 comments:
Wow. Words and animal sounds too. I'm in heaven. :) Love the monkey and owl. Wish the snake was louder.
OHGoodness! SOOOOOOOO Cute! I watched it like 10 times! I absolutely love it when he says his own name! "Tucker"! AAAAAAaaaaaaa!
How fun! Ya, Andrew never really said, or even says animal sounds, but I think its cute.
I think Tucker and Buggy weigh the same.
Post a Comment