This video is an example of how Tucker tries to eat everything. To Tucker, there is no such things as taking bites. He shoves as much as possible in his mouth and then holds it in there with his hands while he chews because he can't shut his mouth all the way. I have no idea how to teach him to take bites, I'm hoping it is just something he will learn as he gets older.
4 comments:
A man after my own style ;)
How funny and cute. Much better than seeing him so sick. I'm glad he is better.
hahaha. He'll totally figure it out when he is ready. I think most little kids eat like little hamsters (hold the food and gnaw on it)
haha. Clay doesn't even try to take bites. We tried to help show him by pushing his jaw closed, but he didn't care. He likes to put things in vertically, so he can barely fit in his wide open mouth! LOL
He's so funny! I like how he shoved the other piece that broke off in too! hehe
Post a Comment