
This picture is from about a week ago when Tucker got a little black eye (If you look closely please excuse the little booger in the picture, I promise I wipe his nose!) Tucker doesn't get too many bumps and bruises because he is pretty cautious, but he sure does look cute whenever he gets them!
Saturday night Sheldon and I babysat Avery for a few hours. We keep our cat food on a bench in our kitchen, so the kids can reach it. Tucker knows that he is not supposed to play with the cat food and he is pretty obedient. Whenever Avery comes down to play one of the first things she will do is eat the cat food. So gross, I don't know why she does it. She is the pickiest eater, but for some reason she does not have a problem with dirt, grass, or cat food. So on Saturday we were cleaning up after dinner and while I wasn't watching her, Avery got into the cat food. Tucker comes running over to me saying, "No, no, no," and pulls on my pant leg. He ran over to Avery, pointed at her, and said, "No, no, no," again. He was totally tattle telling on Avery! It totally happened again, because I didn't put the cat food away thinking Avery would listen to me and leave it alone. Of course she got into it again and Tucker ran to find me in the living room saying, "no, no, no" So not only does Tucker understand he is not supposed to play with certain things, but that means nobody else can either! Such a smart and funny kid!
On another topic, I am revamping the blog. So for all you people who use google reader, go to the site and let me know what you think. It's a work in progress, but so far I like what I have done! And my good news for the day, Sheldon gets President's Day off! Hooray! Does anyone have any fun plans for Valentine's Day weekend?
5 comments:
So cute!!!1 I love the colors!
You never said how he got the black eye! :) I was thinking about coming down presidents day or the next weekend maybe to hand out with you guys and go to Tucanos. What are your plans?
Love the new background so cute!
no we dont have plans we should totally get together! Hehe that is so funny! Cute little Tucker! That is good that he is cautious. Mr. A didn't get cautious until about 3 months ago and I am so glad for it. They are safer for sure that way!
We went to Vegas!!! SWEET! It was fun. I'll post about it soon!
Post a Comment